1. Cut 2 rectangles of the same size.
2. Use your glue gun around the bottom edges
3. Place your top rectangle onto the glue, seal and trim the edges to make it look like a tea bag
4. Stuff with 100% polyfill. You hardly need any.
1. Cut 2 giant circles by tracing around a cup or bowl. Then trace a small circle in the middle. Make sure your donut ring is thick so you have room to stuff in the middle.
2. Seal the 2 pieces together by only adding hot glue to the inner edge and outer edge and be sure to leave a pocket unglued to stuff your polyfill in!
3. Stuff with polyfill stuffing and glue shut
4. Trace a drippy circle around the donut a little bit bigger than the donut size. Make sure the hole you cut in the middle is smaller than your donut hole.
1. Roll a tiny 1 in x 4 in strip of ivory felt into a tiny stick and glue together.
2. Roll a 4 in x 4 in strip of brown felt AROUND the ivory one like a burrito and glue shut.